Google Analytics Tacking Code

Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Mid-Winter's Tail

.
Recently, after spending the good part of the morning shoveling snow off my driveway, I came in to find my dog, Emmy enjoying a rare, mid-morning winter sunbeam which was in the process of making its way (much too quickly for her liking I'm certain) across the corner of the bed. The warm tones of the scene were in stark contrast to what I had been experiencing outside all morning and so I felt compelled to capture it. The sunlight was almost off her face too, so I quickly grabbed the camera and took as many compositions as I could. A short time later, the light spilled onto the floor and her Majesty the Queen promptly rolled over onto her side and with an audible, and somewhat irritated tone, sighed...




Mock up of a fake cover






4 comments:

Flora Doehler said...

Hi Larry,
I write from an alternative universe. My husband, Larry Knox and I have a daughter (Emily) who we call Emmy.
My Larry is not a musican, but chairs the music society in our little village in Nova Scotia.
Interesting, eh?
Your photography and music are wonderful!
Thanks for brightening my day.
Flora

Larry Knox said...

Hi Flora,

Very cool! I love alternate universes! --the possibilities seem endless : ' )

Thanks so much for your kind comments on my art. I understand that Nova Scotia has a very rich and vibrant art scene. I hope to visit your beautiful province one day.

All the best,

Larry

Anonymous said...

really an eye opener for me.

- Robson

Larry Knox said...

How so Robson?